Saturday, August 30, 2008

Day One- San Luis Obispo to ?


Mark made Terry a custom "helmet cam"  just for the trip!  As one of our friends said, "hope he doesn't catch a side wind!"


Mark had to try it on as well!  Too funny


After a short set back, Terry & Mark are off and running, well, riding.  Terry left at 5:30am to meet up with Mark off of I-5.  They will head to the first checkpoint in San Ysidro.  This blog might be somewhat boring because I will not have any pictures unless Terry can take some time and upload then to me.  So we will see.
Of course the biggest concern of everyone, is the Southern route they chose is in the current path of Hurricane Gustav!  Yikes, well there are alternate routes and I will facilitate what I can from the "home base".
As soon as I get my card reader to work, I can upload at least the picture of him leaving this morning.


No comments: